1 Samuel 1:27

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

Nathan's First Year

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Dedication


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old,
he will not depart from it."

This was a day I have been waiting for a long time to have. It took many years for us to have a baby and in God's time he surely blessed us with Nathan. Today we dedicated him to God.

There are so many things that I pray for our baby to have in his lifetime, but first and foremost it is for him to have a relationship with God. As our Pastor stated this morning, it is up to Nathan to chose to have God in his life, but it is up to us as parents to guide him and bring him up in a Christian home.








No comments:

Post a Comment