1 Samuel 1:27

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

Nathan's First Year

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

7 Weeks Old Today












Wow, how time keeps flying by. Nathan is growing so much and developing his own little personality. He as really started making his own little facial expressions, laughing, and cooing. He is sleeping good at night, but day time naps are few and short. I know be thankful for him sleeping at night.

I know you ladies will understand these pictures and the men will probably side with Ashley. These are my " my baby will only be a baby once pictures." They are cute and have fluffy blankets. Ashley, I am afraid, thinks they are not manly enough. I told him I have years ahead to take big boy manly pictures, but these where for me to remember his baby days. Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at them, we have!

1 comment: